With its efficiency, flexibility and cost-effectiveness, cloud hosting is an attractive alternative to infrastructure-heavy enterprise data centers. But health care providers face unique challenges from today’s mounting cyber threats and strict HIPAA patient privacy regulations, fueling the need for health care-designed cloud hosting environments.
Get Enterprise-Class Hosting Without Enterprise-Class Cost
Powered by VMware, MTS' Health Care Cloud offering is supported by our HIPAA-compliant data centers, where we host roughly 1,200 health care applications, including the Epic EHR for Mercy and commercial clients.
Here, MTS' award-winning health IT experts will provide the cloud infrastructure for hosting your mission-critical apps like EHR and imaging, as well as business-essential systems like email, file shares and more.
MTS' Health Care Cloud Features:
- Industry-leading SLAs
- 24/7 health care-staffed enterprise operations center and service desk
- Fully managed storage
Take Advantage of Best-of-Breed Infrastructure
Mercy’s health care cloud is built on enterprise-class platforms for consistent performance and familiar operations.
- Our wholly-owned and managed data centers are used exclusively for health care customers.
- Non-stop, health care-built data centers are equipped with N+1 redundancy of all infrastructure, power, cooling, security and connectivity features.
- VMWare ESX hypervisors on a vCloud management platform provides enterprise-class reliability and familiar operations framework for administrators.
- NetApp storage provides proven performance in an industry gold standard technology bundle, including VMware cloud technology and other solutions.
- Cisco servers, switches (Nexus) and routers provide proven, seamless connectivity and scalable high-availability.
- Frequent (four-hour) data backups with 30-day retention provides extended protection against ransomware risks.
Hassling with Windows and Linux upgrades, patching and security?
Let us manage that for you with MTS' Managed Hosting services.
Laboring through data backups?
Use a simpler approach with MTS' Backup as a Service (BaaS).
Partner with the first health care VMware cloud provider
Health care systems have unique needs. Let us show you how a VMware® cloud certified Epic environment reduces complexity while creating a more reliable EHR experience.