There are significant benefits to letting MTS host your Epic system. We offer cloud-based hosting in a “Software as a Service” model, saving you the expense and risk of managing your own in-house servers. For more than a decade, we have provided secure infrastructure, technology management and service support to reliably deliver Epic for “always-on” health care systems.
Using Active Directory for authentication and Citrix to deliver the EHR application, you are easily connected to your instance of Epic in the cloud.
We offer some of the industry’s best uptimes thanks to our fully redundant technology and proactive, around-the-clock monitoring by health care hosting specialists.
Our Epic hosting solution also provides proven disaster recovery capabilities for seamless system availability and service delivery, while our top-ranked service desk* is available 24/7 for technical support.
*MetricNet, a third party consultant, recently ranked Mercy’s service desk #1 in customer service, outperforming peers such as Hewlett Packard.
Need hosting for more than just Epic? Learn about Mercy’s health care cloud services.
Features of Mercy’s Health-Care-Grade Hosting:
- Our $60 million data center can serve customers across the world.
- Fail-safe protection – including fully redundant power and technology – ensures continuous availability of patient records.
- Our command center provides central monitoring around-the-clock.
- The Mercy Data Center is built to the highest technical and physical security standards in the industry – including strength to withstand an EF2 tornado.
- The center’s speedy core network could transfer the entire contents of the Library of Congress in under 6.5 seconds.
- Our proven Disaster Recovery processes ensure uninterrupted business and clinical operations.
Partner with the first health care VMware cloud provider
Health care systems have unique needs. Let us show you how a VMware® cloud certified Epic environment reduces complexity while creating a more reliable EHR experience.