There are significant benefits to letting MTS host your Epic EHR system. We offer cloud-based hosting in a “Software as a Service” model, saving you the expense and risk of managing your own in-house servers. For more than a decade, we have provided secure infrastructure, technology management and service support to reliably deliver Epic for “always-on” health care systems.
- Using enterprise standard systems for authentication and thick client technology to deliver the EHR application, you are easily connected to your instance of Epic in the cloud.
- We offer some of the industry’s best uptimes thanks to our fully redundant technology and proactive, around-the-clock monitoring by health care hosting specialists.
- Our Epic hosting solution also provides seamless system availability and service delivery, while our top-ranked service desk* is available 24/7 for technical support.
Need hosting for more than just Epic? Learn about Mercy’s health care cloud services.
Features of Mercy’s Health Care-Grade Hosting:
- Our $60 million Mercy Data Center is built to the highest technical and physical security standards in the industry – including strength to withstand an EF2 tornado.
- Fail-safe protection – including fully redundant power and technology – ensures continuous availability of patient records.
- Our command center provides central monitoring around-the-clock.
- MTS manages approximately 28 petabytes of total storage, enough to store the entire contents of the Library of Congress with room to spare.
*MetricNet, a third party consultant, recently ranked Mercy’s service desk #1 in customer service, outperforming peers such as Hewlett Packard.
Partner with the first health care VMware cloud provider
Health care systems have unique needs. Let us show you how a VMware® cloud certified Epic environment reduces complexity while creating a more reliable EHR experience.