Smooth implementation is critical to EHR adoption. MTS' experienced project leaders, certified Epic application coordinators and health IT specialists make up a complete EHR implementation team that surpasses staffing standards prescribed by Epic, reducing your risk and ensuring success.
Comprised of former clinicians with first-hand EHR experience, our team has implemented Epic solutions in more than 60 hospitals ranging in size from 25 to 1,100 beds, as well as more than 2,000 physician offices.
Proven Expertise in Epic EHR
Beginning with our first Epic go-live in 2008, our proven method has been finely honed through hundreds of implementations. Using time-tested strategies, we manage Epic implementation projects to completion on an efficient timeline for a speed-to-market solution.
Don’t need a full team? We can provide certified Epic experts to suit your specific staffing needs.
Integration & Interfaces
Your EHR can be the hub for a highly integrated system of care. With the right planning, your patient information can pass easily and securely between care settings, facilities, applications, interfaces, devices and services, including Health Information Exchanges.
MTS has integrated systems for more than 60 hospitals and hundreds of clinics and physician offices, creating a comprehensive, interoperable EHR that demonstrates Meaningful Use and facilitates quality care. And we can do the same for you.
Our Integration Services Include:
- Epic EHR integration
- Epic EHR interface development
- Cerner Open Engine integration
- Project management
- Integration architecture
- Health Information Exchange integration (regional and national)
- Direct exchange
- Interface development and testing
- Physiological monitors, and laboratory instrument and smart pump integration
Our Expertise Spans:
- Intersystems Health Connect/Ensemble
- Epic Bridges
- Epic Interconnect
- Oracle RAC
- Continuity of Care Document (CCD) Transition of Care (ToC)
- Device integration: Phillips, Siemens, Nihon-Kohden, Capsule, Smart Pumps, Data Innovations, Telcor and more.
- TIBCO with Interfaceware Chameleon