Whether you are a provider, payer or life sciences organization, your systems and data require a tightly monitored HIPAA-compliant hosting environment. Have you considered the health care alternative to the public cloud?
By moving some or all of your clinical and business systems to Mercy’s health care cloud hosting platform, you control your IT budget while standardizing your application infrastructure under one HIPAA-compliant umbrella.
Mercy’s flexible hosting solutions include Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) and Managed Services for all your applications. These services offer the convenience and benefits of the cloud computing – including reduced risk and affordability – with the simplicity of a single vendor.
And you gain peace of mind working with a provider that has reliably delivered health care systems while safeguarding data for more than a decade.
Features of Mercy’s Health Care Grade Hosting:
- Our $60 million data center can serve customers across the world.
- Fail-safe protection – including fully redundant power and technology – ensures 24/7/365 availability of patient records.
- Our command center provides central monitoring round-the-clock.
- The Mercy Data Center is built to the highest technical and physical security standards in the industry – including strength to withstand an EF2 tornado.
- The center’s speedy core network could transfer the entire contents of the Library of Congress in under 6.5 seconds.
- Our proven Disaster Recovery processes ensure business continuity.
Partner with the first health care VMware cloud provider
Get reliable cloud services based on trusted VMware® technology, designed to reduce complexity and meet the unique needs of health care.