Old PACS systems slowing you down? Now there’s a new model to help propel efficiency, satisfaction and better patient care.
Turnkey Cloud Solution Suited to Community Hospitals’ Needs
For small to midsize hospitals and health systems looking to advance their imaging strategies while reducing cost and complexity, MTS’ solution provides a best-of-breed, fully-managed PACS software as a service (PACSaaS) in a single integrated, cloud-based solution.
Provider-Built to Deliver Speed, Simplicity & Satisfaction
Designed by busy radiologists, MTS’ PACSaaS is proven to have superior performance thanks to reliable health care hosting, speedy server-side image rendering and rich features centralized in a single workstation. A few key benefits include:
- Launch studies with unmatched speed
- Save time by having all current and past studies, all modalities and organized worklists readily available in a single workstation
- Have larger studies (MRIs, CTs, etc.) available sooner after the patient is scanned
- Gain a reliable, high-performing system while reducing IT cost and complexity
- Help radiologists manage high demand and boost satisfaction
- Turn around high-quality interpretations faster for more efficient patient care
The following PACS components can be bundled or added over time based on your unique needs:
- The industry-leading Visage enterprise imaging platform, which includes a vendor neutral archive and enterprise viewer
- Medicalis workflow orchestrator to auto-coordinate radiologists’ worklists in a one-stop shop
- Best in KLAS Nuance Powerscribe 360 speech recognition and reporting
Built to meet today’s needs, MTS’ solution seamlessly integrates with multiple EHRs and other third-party applications, as well as provides advanced features like 3D processing and remote viewing.
Your Strategic Partner from the Start
Fully managed from kickoff to go-live and beyond, the service includes project management, training and the added benefit of our health care expertise, award-winning help desk support and consulting to help you optimize your solution.
Plus, working with MTS, a fellow health care provider, creates greater efficiency and the opportunity to streamline your IT portfolio with adjacent solutions to meet strategic health care goals.